Energetic Aquatic Shiatsu Yoga (E.A.S.Y.)
Also Known As Clinical Ai Chi
E.A.S.Y (Clinical Ai Chi) is based on a combination of Ai Chi, Self-Shiatsu with visualization and Yoga.
Ai Chi is an excellent solution to balance our Fire energy with the Water element by nourishing the Yin. Shiatsu is based on the principal that the body can heal itself and overcome specific challenges to the body and mind.
This course enables anyone to maximize health through the use of healing touch with positive visualization based on The 5 Elements Theory on particular acupressure points combined with conscious, gentle yoga stretches along your body’s energy meridians in the warm water. This healing movement opens up the inner energy to circulate the entire body and mind to heal the common illnesses and create the better health.
After this weekend course, students will increase awareness and the ability to share healing through this simple, yet very powerful skill.
This course is highly recommended as a prerequisite before completing a Shiatsu intensive.
1) Identify the concept of E.A.S.Y. (Clinical Ai Chi)
2) Identify the concept of Oriental healing, the Yin and Yang Theory and the principles of Shiatsu.
3) Identify the basic flow of 2 extraordinary meridians: Conception Vessel and Governing Vessel.
4) Identify the basic flow of 12 Meridians: Lung, Large Intestine, Pericardium, Triple Warmer, Heart, Small Intestine, Bladder, Kidney, Gall Bladder, Liver, Spleen, and Stomach.
5) Identify and locate key acupressure points along the meridians for EASY.
6) Identify and palpate points and describe their benefits.
7) Identify and describe the basic Five Elements for EASY.
8) Practice EASY (Clinical Ai Chi) in warm water.
9) Practice Shiatsu Yoga (self-care shiatsu yoga on land) plus Daily E.A.S.Y.
Introduction to Shiatsu Yoga
Students are required to obtain the following books and bring them to the training weekend as companion material to Shinzo’s practical instruction.
Comprehensive Aquatic Therapy by Anne Bommer and Johan Lambeck
—Chapter 7 Ai Chi
Zen Shiatsu by Shizuto Masunaga
—Chapter 1 and 2
The Secret life of Water by Masaru Emoto
Messages from Water by Masaru Emoto
The Five Elements of Self-Healing by by Jason Elias and Katherine Ketcham
—Part One. Understanding the Powers Within
The Foundations of Chinese Medicine by Giovanni Maciocia
Acupressure course booklet by Michael Reed Gach
Click here to for our full calendar.
Daily Course Schedule
Total of 16 hours for 2 days
9 am to 5 pm each day (Usually Saturday and Sunday)
one hour of home work
16 CEU NCBTMB
16 CEU ATRI
16 CEU AEA
$300 per student
$260 For early registration (Receive a $40 discount if you register 14 days or more before the start date)
Shinzo offers small class instruction to provide the most intimate and intensive hands-on training. Class size varies depending on location. For a limited time, he will take only 2-6 students at his Naples, Florida location.
Info & Registration: